Sunday, June 15, 2008

WS_FTP programmer

WS_FTP programmer



FOR this task I used the WS_FTP programmer, I found it useful and easy to communicate with.

1- I saw two sides, the left side; which is included my computer file and
folder which can be uploaded in the server, and the right side; where it will open the server for me and I can download the files and folder to my computer.

2- I then clicked on the connect button on the top right hand corner, chose 'site manager' and I chose 'create site' I then typed on the Host name (ecall.curtin.edu.au) and I typed 'anonymous' as user name.

3- I was connected to ecall.curtin.edu.au correctly.

4- I found two folders (MSC and Rob), I pressed on the MSC and I found readme.txt, it was the fourth one from the bottom.

5- I clicked on download button and I chose the desktop to download it.

6- Following this, I then read the file and found the answer to be (CAPITALIZATION MATTERS).



No comments: