Sunday, August 24, 2008

which body of info

1-in terms of your own future use, which 'body ' of information (ie. the original 'snapshot' of the site, or your own, annotated, analytical version) would be most useful to refer back to?

1-My own, because I will write hints to remind me about the information that the website contains. Also the original "snapshot" offers me a summary of the whole document.


2-In term of external users (i.e. if you included this site as a hyperlink or resource on a website) which body of information would best help them judge if the site was useful or of interest to them?
LOG ENTRY:Record your reflections in your learning log.

2-I try to choose the body which includes the most valid information about this site. I also try to include any related links to the site.

No comments: